Monday, February 2, 2015

Love Is in the Air Valentine Signs: Unpredictable Kisses Salvaged Wood Sign

We've finally made it through all 11 Valentine signs.
Phew!
Hope you aren't too tired of mushy love signs, yet!
This sign is a beauty.
The wood is absolutely gorgeous on it!

When I'm in love with someone,
I sure do like to cuddle, hug and
kiss.
Especially when kisses give you butterflies!
Unpredictable, unexpected kisses always seem to have that effect, don't they? :)
But another thing that I love about love,
and probably the most important thing for me, personally,
is the way it makes me feel confident and comfortable in my skin
and helps me to be the best me that I can be.
For me, that translates into a lot of laughing!
When I'm happy, most of the time you'll hear me laughing.
And nothing much makes me happier than loving and being loved in return!
If you missed them, check out the first 10 signs in the series...
My Favorite Daydream
Kiss Me
We Found Love
Stacked Love Letters
All that You Are
Love You Madly
Honey, I Love Your Love
I Dream of You

When I Follow My Heart
I Want... You
Love Is in the Air Valentine Signs: Unpredictable Kisses Salvaged Wood Sign from Denise on a Whim
I'll be back in a few days to show you some of the Valentine decorations I have in my home.
No signs. I promise! :)


Let's keep in touch...
Your comments make me smile :) 'Til next time!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you and read all of your comments. They make my day! I'm sorry I can't reply to every one of them, but I sure do love reading them and appreciate every one!

Pin It button on image hover