Thursday, December 4, 2014

Wooden Angel

Angel Made from Repurposed Shelves and Scrap Wood from Denise on a Whim
A few weekends ago, I had a craft show in my hometown.
It was amazing and I nearly sold out.
It was a 3-day show, so on the morning of the 2nd day,
I was desperately looking through my stuff to figure out
what I could quickly make to restock my booth a bit.
I came up with this wooden angel.

This sweet little angel was made with a scrap piece of 2x4 and
repurposed pieces of a corner shelf.
Angel Made from Repurposed Shelves and Scrap Wood from Denise on a Whim
I painted both the 2x4 and the corner shelves with white chalkpaint.
I added a piece of thick burlap ribbon around the angel's body.
Next, I screwed the wings (the corner shelves) into the 2x4 from the back.
I drilled a small hole in the top of the 2x4 and glued a piece of curled wire into it for a halo.
Then I added some twine hair with hot glue
and a sweet little face.
Angel Made from Repurposed Shelves and Scrap Wood from Denise on a Whim
She looks so calm and peaceful.
I'm just hoping I can stay that way this Christmas season! ;)

Let's keep in touch...
Your comments make me smile :) 'Til next time!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you and read all of your comments. They make my day! I'm sorry I can't reply to every one of them, but I sure do love reading them and appreciate every one!

Pin It button on image hover