Monday, September 8, 2014

An Instagram Weekend Recap

Awesome vintage furniture finds!
Over the weekend I got lucky!
Lucky with furniture, that is!
These 3 gorgeous pieces got delivered right to my door by a friend!
I've already started working on the table to the left.
And I got busy!
I finished this little olive green bookcase.
It's not olive green any longer!
I'll be sharing it with you soon.
A small bookcase makeover
I started a new project.
I applied some polyurethane on this old ammo box.
I'm hoping to get this project completed next weekend.
And I can't wait to share it with you!
Putting Polyurethane on an ammo box
We also had some fun.
The kids and I went to our local High School football game.
It's a special game where our team and entire community wears pink
in support of the fight against cancer.
They've raised nearly 2 million dollars over the 7 years since they started this event!
The cat and I got in a little nap.
Mine was only 45 minutes.
There's no way the kids were letting me rest any longer than that!
A little Cat Nap
Oh, and I lost my voice!
I do believe this is the first time I've ever lost my voice.
I can't even answer the phone at work!
Hoping this gets resolved soon.
Very soon.
I'm a girl with a lot to say, after all! 

All in all, it was a very good weekend.
Hope yours was, too!

Let's keep in touch...
Your comments make me smile :) 'Til next time!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you and read all of your comments. They make my day! I'm sorry I can't reply to every one of them, but I sure do love reading them and appreciate every one!

Pin It button on image hover