Monday, March 3, 2014

Hello Spring Succulents!

Spring Succulent Arrangement via http://deniseonawhim.blogspot.com
I've told you before and I'll say it again... I'm not sure if spring will ever get here to Michigan! We have a record amount of snow on the ground right now so that doesn't bode well. But, either way, I'm bringing spring into my house with little touches here and there. Like this pretty succulent arrangement!
I may be the last one on the bandwagon as far as succulents go. I'm not sure why, as I really like the look of them. But, until this weekend, I didn't have any in my life.
Spring Succulent Arrangement via http://deniseonawhim.blogspot.com
 I purchased these at Michaels for half off. A very good deal and probably the only reason I have some in my home now. :)
Succulent Arrangement and Wooden Tag via http://deniseonawhim.blogspot.com
I paired them with a little red in a pot I painted with some Martha Stewart paint left over from my Shabby Birdcage. Then I added this cute little laser cut wooden tag, painted with a touch of aqua. 
Hello Spring Wooden Tag on a Painted Pot via http://deniseonawhim.blogspot.com
Guess I just wanted to get the invite out there. Spring is welcome in these parts anytime now!
Hello Spring Succulents in a Painted Pot via http://deniseonawhim.blogspot.com
 Let's keep in touch...
Your comments make me smile :) 'Til next time!
post signature
Thinking Spring at these great blog parties...
That DIY Party at DIY ShowoffSundays at Home with Thoughts From AliceLink It or Lump It Sunday at Soho SonnetGive Me the Goods Party at Rain on a Tin RoofMonday Funday at Creatively LivingInspiration Monday at twelveOeightThe Scoop at Cedar Hill RanchProject Inspired{d}at Cupcakes and CrinolineTweak It Tuesday at Cozy Little HouseThe Power of Paint Party at Domestically SpeakingFluster's Creative Muster Party at Fluster BusterNifty Thrifty Tuesday at Coastal CharmBrag About It Tuesday at BebetsyKnick of Time Tuesday at Knick of Time InteriorsWhimsy Wednesday at Smart School HouseUnder $100 Linky Party at Beyond the Picket FenceWow Us Wednesdays at Savvy Southern StyleFrom Dream to Reality at The DIY DreamerWork It Wednesday at The Blissful BeeHome and Garden Thursday at A Delightsome LifeCatch As Catch Can at My Repurposed LifeFurniture Feature Friday at Miss Mustard SeedInspire Me Please Link Party at Liz Marie BlogFrugal Friday at The Shabby NestFeathered Nest Friday at French Country CottageWhat Have You Redone at Redoux InteriorsThrifty Things Friday at The Thrifty GrooveSimple and Sweet Fridays at Rooted inThymeBe Inspired at Common GroundFabulously Creative Friday at Jennifer RizzoShow and Tell Friday at Romantic HomeJunkin' Joe Vintage and Thrifty Finds at The Cottage MarketLink Party Palooza at Tatertots and JelloTickled Pink at 504 MainBest of the Weekend at A Little ClaireificationSaturday Show and Tell at Cheerios and LattesSaturday Nite Special at Funky Junk InteriorsA Bouquet of Talent Party at Life on Lakeshore DriveDIY Showcase Party at Minette's MazeShare It One More Time at One More Time Events

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you and read all of your comments. They make my day! I'm sorry I can't reply to every one of them, but I sure do love reading them and appreciate every one!

Pin It button on image hover