Friday, August 9, 2013

Guest Posting at Art is Beauty

I'm excited to be guest posting today at Art is Beauty! The very lucky Karin, who paints some of the most pretty pieces of furniture, has packed her bags and went to Ireland (like I said, LUCKY!) and I'm doing a little filling in for her. Although I haven't packed any luggage lately, I did paint some! I'll be showing off a vintage suitcase table, all prettied up with CeCe Caldwell paints. Join me at Art is Beauty to check out this fun project. See you there!
post signature

2 comments:

  1. Your wonderful post provides detailed insights that are highly appreciated. Thank you for sharing this valuable information. Rivers Edge

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you and read all of your comments. They make my day! I'm sorry I can't reply to every one of them, but I sure do love reading them and appreciate every one!

Pin It button on image hover