Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Fabulous Farmhouse Tour: A Vintage Bath

At the Crosby farm, no room is left out when it comes to fabulous decor!
Today I'm sharing a few creative pieces from the downstairs bathroom.
Like this great cabinet, just chock full of vintage goodness!
Here's a close up of the bottom with the fantastic hooks, old wooden hanger and vintage lace...
Here's another shot of the this fantastic cabinet made from a chippy window and reclaimed wood. Just check out some of the vintage toiletries in there!
 
How about another chippy piece or perfection? This hook board/shelf made from a piece of architectural salvage is gorgeous. Doesn't Mary have a great eye for repurposing?
I don't seem to have a great shot of the sign on top, but that Ivory Soap sign is a repoduction that Mary hand lettered herself! I'm thinking about making something similar for my own bathroom now. :)
I'm loving the old white gloves, gown and purse against that pop of coral here too!

Oh, and did I mention the scale she snagged from the local doctor's office? She painted it the perfect shade, just like she painted her clawfoot tub.
 I think the scale is the perfect addition to this bathroom and I'm so jealous! :)

Want to see more? I hope so!
Go check out the previous posts, especially Mary's amazing Living Room!
And come back later for a peek at her kitchen!

Like us on facebook here.
Follow me on Pinterest.
Get all the latest posts with bloglovin'.
New followers and comments absolutely make my day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you and read all of your comments. They make my day! I'm sorry I can't reply to every one of them, but I sure do love reading them and appreciate every one!

Pin It button on image hover